Hose builder now added to modellingtools.co.uk

little-cars

Hi,

As a lot of you know, we build up airbrush hoses to order at shows.

I've now added this feature to the new shop.

http://www.modellingtools.co.uk/hose-to-your-specification-11792-p.asp

I'll be adding more feature to this once it's bedded in.

Prices are from £9 for a 1m with screw on connectors, up to £25 for a 5 metre hose with a quick release and pressure regulator at the airbrush end.

If there are any standard fittings I've missed, please let me know and I'll add them.

Thanks,

Paul

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

HI Paul, I think i sent a question through the webiste but not sure if I actually sent it ? Hopefully you can help me out, sorry if you already got this through the site.

I want to buy the Ultra 2in1 airbrush and I need a hose to go with it but I am not entirely sure what connectors I need ? Does the airbrush has a quick release adapter with it ? I have an AS179 compressor, this one 2012062910515473499.jpg

with 1/8 air outlets so I know I would need the compressor end of the hose to have a female 1/8 BSP connector ? what would be the best fitting to get for the airbrush end if I am getting the H&S ultra 2in1. I am looking to get the airbrush and hose together from you guys as soon as I know what the right combo to get is.Ideally I would want quick release fitings at the airbrush end if that is possible, hose needs to be 2m long. Sorry if this is a really basic question, I really want to get his right as I am almost ready to give up on airbrushing after trying to use the cheap Chinese airbrush that came with the compressor i've had nothing but problems (bent needle, bad seals so I slung it in the bin after trying for days to get it working). Thanks for any help in advance

Hi,

I'd prefer not to, due to the time it takes, so would prefer you to pre-orded through the website for payment & pick up at Telford.

If you are unsure of the fittings you need you can always give me a call 01234 711980.

Ta,

Paul

• Like 1