AFV Matador in 1/35th

simmerit

Thanks for the 5.5" howitzer pictures. It makes the airfix one......Do you happen toknow the breech to barrel end length as the airfix one is too long but by how much I wonder? My great uncle was in the deset so I'd like to do a little homage. He was only 5.2" but used to drice a scammell recovery tractor and didn't have a good word to say about Monty although did use some army slang when out of ear shot from his wife. The irony was he was also called Monty.

Thanks for the 5.5" howitzer pictures. It makes the airfix one......Do you happen toknow the breech to barrel end length as the airfix one is too long but by how much I wonder? My great uncle was in the deset so I'd like to do a little homage. He was only 5.2" but used to drice a scammell recovery tractor and didn't have a good word to say about Monty although did use some army slang when out of ear shot from his wife. The irony was he was also called Monty.

I may have the measurements. I did quite a bit of research on it. If I've not, I do know a bloke who has some real ones and a tape measure!! Do me a favour and post a piccie of the measurement you want and I will see if I can dig it out.

I am just waiting for some weathering sponges to finish the Mat, then its onto the little lads. Sponges should be here this week. Recommendations from Dan. As he is the master, I thought I'd give em a go!!