Warhammer building

Hello all,

I am not actually too sure if this counts as a "Sci-fi" build? It's got a laser-cannon of some kind on the top now so I am going to classify it as such. This is also my first commissioned build, a teacher at the school I work at found out that I like "bashing plastic together" as he puts it. He is a massive Warhammer fan and runs the Warhammer club at the school. I dont know why, but he is trying to get me to join in, and he asked me to paint up one of his building. Here is what I started with...

16237807515_b3f15ee2a4_b.jpg

15615390924_7849515608_b.jpg

16051694989_b64bdeb978_b.jpg

16050428950_2062f294bb_b.jpg

16050429000_372af3bffc_b.jpg

After a few hours of filling and sanding, then priming and painting. I decided that I didn't like the first attempt so I repainted the whole thing and was handed back the below. The teacher loved it alot, dunno if he intends to give me some more or not...

15617987473_d6154a3fee_b.jpg

15615429654_be956138d9_b.jpg

15615429054_951a4475d7_b.jpg

Sorry for the dodgy pictures, these where taken on my phone.

This is the first building I have ever done, so I realise it is not perfect (is any model in reality?) but I do want to improve my skills. I will take on all criticism (constructive) and see where it leads me. I am planning on making something like this again, probably not soon tho.

Thank you for looking.

Kind Regards,

Dazz

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Very, very nice!

Bringing back nice memories. I played a lot of Warhammer 40K throughout most of the 1990s. Honestly thinking about getting back into it, as much as I'm enjoying getting back into the hobby with scale models!

• Like 1

Thank you guys, glad it has been received well.

Theanorak73, your wish has been answered. The teacher loved it so much, he's asked me to paint all his stuff. I got some kind of defense line thing, a Rhino apc and a Devilfish to make. Hopefully I'll get then done soon.

Dan, thank you for the kind words. I am proud of it, but I can see lots that need improvement. :)

Caszerino, I have to admit, I do like the models. It's just to just pick up a model and just paint it however you want. Is nice every now and then. :)

Kind Regards,

Dazz