This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Paul @ Parkes682Decals

A400M ATLAS RAF Decals 1:72 scale

38 posts in this topic

Paul, I'd be interested in a set of the above as well please?

Could you let me know costs and payment details?

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you still have these? Also...can you do a Belgian version? Like same size decals as the RAF ones  but with Belgian markings? Based on a C-130 or something? I really want to do a Belgian Air Componant A-400!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Paul,

 

If you are still doing the decals for the 1/72 Revell A400M for the RAF. Cost please.:dalek1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2016 at 4:18 PM, korean said:

Hi Paul,

 

If you are still doing the decals for the 1/72 Revell A400M for the RAF. Cost please.:dalek1:

Hi

Ive sent you a PM with the cost

Paul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2016 at 7:58 PM, Lexicon said:

Do you still have these? Also...can you do a Belgian version? Like same size decals as the RAF ones  but with Belgian markings? Based on a C-130 or something? I really want to do a Belgian Air Componant A-400!

Hi 

Ive just got hold of some photos of the beligan A400M will making some up along with some other countries.

Paul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Paul, I`m interested in a set of decals for the A-400 RAF.

Are they still available?

Cheers

Adrian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A400BAF05.jpg

 

That's the only one I know of really...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Paul

Are you still doing these decals? I Finally got my hands on this huge kit and would like it to be an Raf aircraft.

 

Thanks

Matt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2017 at 8:11 PM, matt_w said:

Hi Paul

Are you still doing these decals? I Finally got my hands on this huge kit and would like it to be an Raf aircraft.

 

Thanks

Matt

Hi Matt

PM sent yes i still make these decals

Paul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now