Superb stuff! Georgeusa's post says what I wanted, as I agree it's your superb builds that really make the photo's - which of course are brilliantly accomplished too!

I like them all, but love that Orion...!!

Keith

Your models are perfect, but this is not the all. The way, how you take shots makes the show! :) And this is incredible.

My hat off!

Regards

Jerzy-Wojtek

P.S.

Often when I see 1/72 planes or even bigger ones you can see that when you go too close to the model and you don't use the zoom it often

looks like the fish eye lense because the obejcts are too small and appear in a too wide angle to be believable...

This is an important remark, Philtn, I agree

• Like 1

Those really are superb! I guess the photography using that board must help you master how much you weather and finish off with the final matt coat.

I really love that Voodoo, but the one that I would have said was the real thing would be the second Wildcat photo.

The way the sunlight reflects off the fuselage is spot on.

You really do build your kits well, but getting the paint finish right must be the trick to it, which you have nailed!

Martin

Not just an impressive collection of very well made models, but absolutely fantastic photos too!

The Hind and Hustler are my favourites :thumbsup:

Great work :goodjob:

• Like 1

Your models make the pictures believable, not the setting, not the light. If your models weren't so well made, the photos would reveal that and no setting would cure shoddy workmanship. I applaud your building skills. Now what makes me even more jealous is your photography is just as impeccable as your model making. Just brilliant.

Have to agree, the photos are nice, but it's the quality finish of your models that makes the difference, fantastic work.