Kinetic M-ATV

Ok, here is my Kinetic M-ATV with added auto turret from LiveResin. This kit was over my head, probably should have done some other things before trying this one out. Had a few fitting issues, had a lot of issues with really small parts.

I built the seat belts out of masking tape and use some of the spruce for the buckles. I think it worked out pretty well.

As for the dash and interior colors I didn't stick with kit instructions or some of the pics, I wanted to add some interest.

From the pics I realized I need to put the wipers back on, add the lenses for the spots and put the one indicator on the front.

matv1_zps76cd197a.jpg

matv2_zps93e828c4.jpg

matv3_zpsc7146220.jpg

matv4_zpsbd4c486d.jpg

matv6_zps0d33d91f.jpg

matv5_zpse4b6ffb7.jpg

matv7_zps4c4f166b.jpg

Thanks for looking.

• Like 5

Well certainly doesn't look like it was over your head, nice build and finish :goodjob:

Thanks, you don't see the upside down suspension parts! I used some of my wife's ultra thick medium mixed with desert sand acrylic paint. It gave the paint some thickness and lightened it just a bit, worked good as the dirt / sand in Afghanistan is usually a little lighter than the color of the MRAPs. Thank God for magnifying glasses.