Revell 1/72 flower class corvette

kpnuts

Hi all, did some more detailing on the jet engine (yes I know all you jet engine enthusiasts out there it looks like no jet engine you ever saw) it's not real and doesn't exist in real life, I love this imaginary stuff, I can do anything.

348nl1u.jpg

24lvbk2.jpg

• Like 1

Hi all well I've finished detailing the jet engine, I was going to make an inspection panel in the casing so you could see the detailing but since it is curved in all directions I couldn't work out how to hinge it so you won't actually see any of it but, hey I know it's there.

2ahv1x2.jpg

rhqu8n.jpg

• Like 2

KP mate, I don't know what to say! You certainly wouldn't head aft for a sneaky cigarette, not unless you wanted a serious haircut!

I think it needs outriggers!

Hi all another little update, I must say I'm excited to see where this goes, I have so many ideas rolling round in my head.

2pqtjso.jpg

rkocaa.jpg

Hi all I just feel like I should apologise to all the people following my other ship builds, I've not forgotten them, I'm just having so much fun with this I can't concentrate on them, is that selfish? Sorry, I will get back to them again, and to those who don't like what I'm doing to this, I blow raspberrys at you.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi all doing some research (I've no idea of the size of these and can't seem to find overall dimensions) I thought these would help in stabilisation either side, would you all agree, 1/72 seahund type xxv11b, I wouldn't be modeling them as submarines more outriggers with maybe some cannons or lasers attached.

• 5 months later...
Hi all well I'm back on this (I know, you're all shaking your heads and mumbling "here goes that nutter again") hey I'm just living upto my name.
2wbwc2t.jpg
vz8sj8.jpg
o50sr4.jpg
  • Like 1

Hi all the next update
Here is the standard weapon and the bat boat laser to replace it
v75p3q.jpg
Added some of the PE ( not sure whether to leave it as stainless or paint it red, just to add some interest instead of all black)
2iw8v9f.jpg
And more of the hated PE
14b4906.jpg
  • Like 1