This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Rick Brown

Cats, they're taking over. Part 2(?)

Can anyone explain why our cat Allie was sitting in the tumble dryer in the dark?

Trevor 

19 minutes ago, Max Headroom said:

Can anyone explain why our cat Allie was sitting in the tumble dryer in the dark?

Trevor 

Trevor, that is easy to explain:

CAT.

Anything else I can help with? 

3 hours ago, Max Headroom said:

Trevor 

Logic and cats don't always go together as we all know but had you been using the tumble drier earlier leaving it a bit warm?  My parents had a cat who always perched on the edge of the bath while somebody was using it.  As soon as the water had drained she would get down into the warm bath, curl up and go to sleep.  

As far as I am aware the tumble dryer had not been used for a while. She has a thing for confined dark places. She once spent the night in the tumble dryer quite happily.

Trevorqq

On 27/10/2017 at 5:17 AM, Max Headroom said:

Right, time to kick this thread back up the pecking order.

Here is Paddles, the NZ Prime Minister’s cat.

DMpRFpvVoAY_n20.jpg

Anything unusual?

Trevor

Sadly, she's now an ex-cat:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/08/paddles-first-cat-of-new-zealand-dies-hit-by-car-jacinda-ardern?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+AUS+v1+-+AUS+morning+mail+callout&utm_term=251330&subid=20521354&CMP=ema_632