This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Rick Brown

Cats, they're taking over. Part 2(?)

Not sure were the last thread went?

Ok, not only did my big lad cat subject me to a tetanus booster on Christmas eve, he's also beating my high scores!

Theo_zpsd8f96547.jpg

Rick.

I tend to forget that cats own EVERYTHING, including us!

At last a photo of one the PS HACKERS !!!!! :ninja:

Note the maniacal green glint in his eyes

Evil incarnate

While the worlds intelligence operatives search for him :bobby:

He lives a quiet life with a normal (?) family to serve his needs :popcorn:

The fiend

'Her Ladyship tends not to let me do much modelling what with her constant wet nose nudging and drinking my decal/paint brush water if my back is turned. Never needed a jab though despite her 16lb walloping right hook when 'play fighting.' As the saying goes; 'Dogs have owners, cats have staff.'

Our cats are right sods sometimes.

They like to play with any lose kit parts or even my paintbrushes. Many a time I've had to hunt around under my modellinv table to find bits the cats have nicked!

Not got any cats myself as my 3 dogs wouldn't tolerate 'em. Got a Westie (called Shuggy) a.k.a the Shugmonster he lies at my feet when I model and competes with the carpetmonster to swallow up the errant parts of my models in his thick pile

Our cats are right sods sometimes.

They like to play with any lose kit parts or even my paintbrushes. Many a time I've had to hunt around under my modellinv table to find bits the cats have nicked!

You're not wrong. Our first cat, a ginger tom when he was a nipper used to sit in the drop down lid on my modelling box and steal my paint brushes. One day when I had just lined up the old Airfix RE8 ready for the glue to set properly he must have decided it would look better in an inverted crash pose. Yes he was a sod. His first dog encounter was when he was 6 months old when we lived on Portland. The little black scottie dog two doors down managed to corner him twixt fence and bin. At the end of the encounter and much feline hissing and a lot more caning yelping the dog ran off looking as if it was wearing Sunderland's home colours. Cat 1 Dog 0. He would know when foxes were about even when he was indoors. He would belt out of the cat flap and often managed to attach himself to the hind quarters of vulpine intruders with great aplomb. Of all our cats only our second ginger tom could match this anti canine and vulpine ferocity. Most of the others have been like urban and occasional modelling assasins. Oh and as for the scottie, it would scuttle indoors if saw Tom about. Now our chickens we had....dinosaurs. killed and ate live mice on more than one occasion and attacked a would be attacking fox. Wanton savagery but funny to watch

Don't forget, if domestic cats were big enough, they would kill and eat you.

But, knowing our place, we'd be grateful :D.

I'm sure Her Ladyship Callie has the size and appetite to easily consume the average human. She's scowling at me now which probably means her bowl is empty

What ever you do don't drop dead in the house with the cats as they WILL eat you (but they will appreciate your sacrifice for them).

Duncan B

What ever you do don't drop dead in the house with the cats as they WILL eat you (but they will appreciate your sacrifice for them).

Duncan B

No they won't!

Jeez,what a mess!

We're having building work done at the mo and the cats love it!

BUT, I wished they'd wipe their feet when they come in!

Got one dog and two Burmese cats, but despite this we acquired some extra 'animal companions' over Christmas - rats (under the garden decking). Great! WiP....

Cliff

Got one dog and two Burmese cats, but despite this we acquired some extra 'animal companions' over Christmas - rats (under the garden decking). Great! WiP....

Cliff

Ouch!

We used to get rats under the house when we lived by the river.

They never got in the house and didn't really cause any trouble.

That's until one would die in an inaccessible place.

It'd stink out the hall and cloakroom for weeks.

I learned the smell of death at a very young age.

Yuck.

Hope you get rid of them soon.

Rick.

Ouch!

Hope you get rid of them soon.

Rick.

Thanks Rick

They have definitely got to go. It's a toss-up at the moment between a 'head' and a 'heart' approach to extermination.

My 'head' says poison (I got some bait stations out yesterday), but my 'heart' says reach for the air rifle. There are currently two of the blighters out in the garden every evening between 8.30 and 10 pm so easy pickings......

For every one you see though there are supposed to be 600 that you don't (OK, I may be exagerating), so I don't want to rile them unnecessarily!

Cheers

Cliff

Mother in laws neighbour has trapped 12 rats so far and is going to lift the garden decking to solve the problem

Mother in laws neighbour has trapped 12 rats so far and is going to lift the garden decking to solve the problem

I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere......

Rick.

yeah, that's our little furball. Regularly jumps on my lap when I'm trying to do some modeling...

sokrates_zpse8a0e222.jpg

Alex

Ahem.....

All cats, are vermin, and should be.... EXTERMINATED!

:shoot:

aaaand go :boxing:

Steve

Ahem.....

All cats, are vermin, and should be.... EXTERMINATED!

:shoot:

aaaand go :boxing:

Steve

Where's the ban button?

Rick.

It's my turn on BM I tell you!

MY TURN!!!

DSCF0567_zpsf7065ec6.jpg

Rick.

Duncan B

Maybe you meant it in jest, but an elderly relative of mine lived alone except for a German shepherd and, well, um.

Well it was meant in jest but based on reality, lets face it the instinct to survive is the strongest of all instincts. I hope my dog would set aside sentiment if he found himself in the same situation with me.

Still, I didn't mean to offend anybody.

Duncan B