1/48 - Aero L-39 Albatros by AMK (AvantGarde) ?

172flogger

• 4 months later...

2017is some way off yet!

welcome nontheless!

a logical step after their L-29 :)

hope they don't overstrain themselves! seems like quite a lot in the pipeline, would be a pitty if they'd default on themselves!

hope they don't overstrain themselves! seems like quite a lot in the pipeline, would be a pitty if they'd default on themselves!

What are they doing appart from the MiG-31 ?

• 5 months later...

Confirmed: https://www.facebook.com/avantgardemodelkits

**Announcement** Kit release schedule for 2016 - Part 1

With some recent rumour and speculation on various forums we are pleased to announce our kit release for 2016. One thing before I post the kits. We also have three other kits in research that have not yet made the list. These may slot in-between the kits below or at the end. As soon as the schedule is set in stone then we will make another announcement.

- 1/48 F-14 Tomcat Family (A, B and D)...

- 1/48 G-91 Gina

- 1/48 L-39 Albatros

- 1/48 MiG-25 Foxbat

Remember: Detail, engineering and Accuracy are of paramount importance to us. If we think a kit can be improved then it won't be let out of the door and we will drop down the release schedule until such a point that we are happy with it.

This is just PART 1!

Watch this space and help us to get the word out by sharing this announcement. The more people that know the more likely your local distributors are to buy them in locally for you.

We hold you all in the highest regard as you know so we hope this meets your approval.

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 3

Looking forward to this, you are as Andy (General Melchett) said are becoming my favourite manufacturer! I have high hopes from you guys..

Would love this to have Thai Air Force markings, but if it's not a kit option, then I hope some AM guys do a good Asian sheet!

• Like 2

Sorry Julien, I can't this year. I am in talks with someone who will be. I am trying to arrange for them to have some plastic to show you all.

Oh to hell with it...... Hannants should be getting some shots of our latest MiG-31 and perhaps something else...... if we can do it.

BUT please bear in mind any plastic will not be the final product. Plastic will be test shots from about two versions previous to present version.

As previously stated we will not allow anything substandard out of our factory floor. If this is understood then I am happy to share test shots.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...