Revell 2015?

Acky190

There's the new tool 1/72 C-54 and 1/32 FW190F-8. Also the updated Arado AR196B-1 in 1/32.

Re-release of the Matchbox Victor...

http://www.hannants.co.uk/search/index.php?adv=1&product_category_id=103&product_division_id=&manufacturer_id=8184&product_type_id=&code=&scale_id=&keyword_search=&setPerPage=25&sort=0&search_direction=0&save_search_name=&save_search=

Hopefully more will be announced at the new year.

Andrew

I wish Revell would concentrate on their NATO heritage and give us decent and accurate kits of the following:

F-84F in 1/72nd

RF-84F in 1/72nd

T-33 in 1/72nd and 1/48th

F-86K in 1/72nd

Wez

• Like 3

I wish Revell would concentrate on their NATO heritage and give us decent and accurate kits of the following:

F-84F in 1/72nd

RF-84F in 1/72nd

T-33 in 1/72nd and 1/48th

F-86K in 1/72nd

Wez

Not of that are coming, they have another surprise.

modelldoc

• Like 1

There is a good hint elsewhere on this forum of a Hercules-engine Halifax, as predicted since the Merlin-engine one appeared.

There are still lots of WW2 subjects requiring up-to-date kits that Airfix haven't sorted yet - it'll take quite a few years for them just to get through their own backlog of earlier-standard kits, let alone the enormous choice of subjects elsewhere. I think Revell would be foolish to ignore any vibrant part of the market.

No Hunters are coming, but....

modelldoc

Modeldoc if you have something to share then please do, if not then please keep your comments to yourself. I have noticed on more than one other thread you have put these cryptic comments leading us to believe that you know something that the rest of us don't, however if you are not willing to share anything you may claim to know then please don't comment. It's quite annoying TBH.

• Like 6

No Hunters are coming, but....

Please no Awfulschmitt, Noisy-Wulf, Punkers etc. Whatever the scale!

My preference goes to post-WWII until the mid-1990s a/c - incl. helicopters - from FAA, RAF, VVS, US Navy, USAF & AdlA in 1/48th.

Modeldoc if you have something to share then please do, if not then please keep your comments to yourself. I have noticed on more than one other thread you have put these cryptic comments leading us to believe that you know something that the rest of us don't, however if you are not willing to share anything you may claim to know then please don't comment. It's quite annoying TBH.

+1

V.P.

Edited by Homebee

It is indeed!! Been after one of these for a while, but not wanted to pay ebay prices!

Ditto, I picked one up on Ebay a while back but had to pay over UK20 for the kit. Same with the 1/72 F-101B a year or so ago - it was reaching up to UK30. Such a lovely little kit :)

Only ever saw one MiG21 F13 on a shop shelf, needless to say it came home with me! That kit seemed to sell out as soon as it arrived!

Paul Harrison