I like the dark earth/mid stone upper surfaceas and black undersurfaces finish in 84 Sqdn markings - the one with the scorpion marking. But the one with the white upper surfaces/ silver undersurfaces with the dark blue stripe is good as well!

John

The photos posted with the entry of 23 February show both the schemes I referred to, although I do not think that the standard white/silver Transport Command normally carried the dayglo areas.

Hope this helps,

John

• 2 weeks later...

Wow - that looks very good indeed. Congratulations. Now all that we need to know is when the complete kits likely to be available?

Thanks,

John

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there any more news on the Beverley please? I for one am really looking forward to seeing this kit!

John

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The photos posted with the entry of 23 February show both the schemes I referred to, although I do not think that the standard white/silver Transport Command normally carried the dayglo areas.

Hope this helps,

John

The dayglo markings were required for RAF Transport Command aircraft using the Berlin Air Corridors. Abingdon's 47 Sqn Beverleys, as shown, were regular visitors to RAFG, including Gatow.

Kevin

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...