Special Hooby kits - spare part needed!

Graham T

Hello,

if you are having any troubles with our models, do feel free to drop us a line via one of those above mentioned e-mails. None of them is kaput. Or please send me a PM here on the forum.

Just please be patient. Because of the Christmas holidays now, I am afraid that I will be able (or some of my colleagues) to reply to your claims not sooner than in very late December / early January as our office is closed now.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you here on the Britmodeller.

• Like 1

Hello,

if you are having any troubles with our models, do feel free to drop us a line via one of those above mentioned e-mails. None of them is kaput. Or please send me a PM here on the forum.

Just please be patient. Because of the Christmas holidays now, I am afraid that I will be able (or some of my colleagues) to reply to your claims not sooner than in very late December / early January as our office is closed now.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you here on the Britmodeller.

Thanks for some reason when I cut & paste your address into the message address box, it was removing the "@" - took me a few tries to notice however I have sent a message now.

• 8 years later...

Hi,  Can anyone confirm if the contact and contact details for Special Hobby are still valid/current. I sent a email regarding a kit part via their site a few days ago and have not heard anything, will not bother them until Monday / Tuesday next week but  thought I would ask now rather than wait and find out the contact/contact link has changed.

Thanks in advance 

Pete J