1/35 Mirage Hobby Ford TFc Armoured Car

AndyC

Hi all

Another little bargain picked up at SMW and what a little beauty it is too. Not much to it in terms of numbers of parts and a quirky little subject, she is finished as a Polish Army machine No. 5332 "Mucha". Painted with Humbrol and Tamiya acrylics and finished with Matt Kote. The last picture is her with her bigger (and later sister).

All comments welcomed and thanks for looking

001_zps8ae002f2.jpg

002_zps81c9e85c.jpg

003_zps5d31e89f.jpg

004_zps75e8e8dd.jpg

005_zpsa07f591e.jpg

006_zps0ed35845.jpg

007_zps9f7795d4.jpg

008_zps06b2667f.jpg

009_zps608c4234.jpg

• Like 7

Hi Dave

Cheers mate. Typical short run really...lots of flash clean up and no locating holes. Nowt wrong with a bit of colour in the collection - I think I have a final tankette-type-thing from Mirage to do as well.

This one was only £5 and the other was only £7...bargains for something a little unusual on the display shelf

Just what you'd need in the Friday afternoon traffic. ;-)

Seriously – really neat camo on interesting models! Perhaps 'Mucha' could benefit from a light dusting of her wheels, to further increase the sense of an actual service vehicle, in spite of the outrageous camo scheme?

Neat work indeed!

Kind regards,

Joachim

• Like 1

Perhaps 'Mucha' could benefit from a light dusting of her wheels, to further increase the sense of an actual service vehicle, in spite of the outrageous camo scheme?

I agree Joachim...I will add that and post another pic...thanks for the suggestion