1/48 Su-25 UBK Bulgarian AF

Muzz

This is the KP Masterline Su-25UB Frogfoot kit in 1/48. A great kit with extras such as the resin cockpit and photo-etch, I also added some of the PE from the Edaurd set, Quickboost air inlets and resin wheels. I added rivet detail to the rear fuselage and upper wings. Paints were Akan and Tamiya. Please feel free to add any comments or advice, after looking at the photos I realised I've forgotten to touch up the inside of the air intakes! Comments welcome................

006-13.jpg

009-9.jpg

010-3.jpg

011-3.jpg

012-6.jpg

008-8.jpg

• Like 12

very nice Su-25!

there are mot too many Masterline ones out there, no? Hard to get! but obviously worth the effort!

the colours seem a bit light to me, but then, why not! They wore several schemes and faded!

TOP!

• Like 1

very nice Su-25!

there are mot too many Masterline ones out there, no? Hard to get! but obviously worth the effort!

the colours seem a bit light to me, but then, why not! They wore several schemes and faded!

TOP!

I was going for the bleached / heavily faded look as it is here -

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Bulgaria---Air/Sukhoi-Su-25UBK/1797568/&sid=6f16a5e8161f307ad9591f361be34665

I've probably overdone it a wee bit, could do with a little bit more contrast with the brown.

I've only every seen the kit for sale on eBay from oversea's sellers, got mine from a company in Canada!

Thanks for the comments.

Muzz

• Like 1