Any gamers on here? World of Tanks has a lot to answer for... :lol:

This should be pretty recognisable. It's a Christmas pressie for my 'toon mate, who's rather handy with one of these wee beasties.

Kitty2_zpsa992b8cd.jpg

The build was a bit rushed. I had the devils own job sourcing the kit- I think there are only two on the market? I could have done with another week to tone down the weathering and source some proper decals. :hmmm:

Still, it is what it is.

It's my first large scale tank, (only my second tank this century!) so although it's too late for this one, I could do with some pointers for the next one. :unsure: If you've got any advice or tips, they'd be much appreciated, peeps.

The business end:

Kitty20_zpse04d00ab.jpg

Top down:

Kitty9_zpsfca3199a.jpg

The WoT look:

Kitty1_zps27d3bc1f.jpg

Kitty29_zpsaf4bc26b.jpg

• Like 7

Lancaster: Even nerfed, the Kitty rocks at tier VI! I prefer the Cromwell, but the combination of speed, stealth and 90mm punch is very hard to beat. I'm not so sure about real life, though. The Super was a prototype, the ones that actually fought had a 76mm, no armour and an open top. Not a happy combination driving toward the German border in '44... :fraidnot:

I think I'd rather have been in Brit iron- a Churchill, say- or a late model Sherman. Better yet, take a Firefly, get the best of both worlds.

Pete: Thanks for the heads up mate, I'll maybe get a copy of that- I can always turn the sound off and fast forward to the tanks! :winkgrin:

To everyone else- thanks for the kind words guys!

• Like 1

I'm on a break from the game. I made the mistake of playing Brits first. To tier ten. :mental:

For the uninitiated, Soviet vehicles tend to be fast, well armed and thickly armoured. German ones are tough enough to make interesting targets for the somewhat stronger Red star line. American ones are almost as good as the Germans. French, British and Japanese tanks are there for comedy value only. <_<

Thanks for the heads up on the Firefly, I might give it another go- I quite like the American Shermans, how bad can it be? :lol: