Grab Empty Vaping Bottles

CedB

Have any friends that have given up smoking for 'vaping'? Grab their empty bottles, they're great for keeping thinned paint for the airbrush. Shown here are a 5ml and 10ml with the removable nozzle, er, removed:

FD9D5220-69C2-4852-8C11-27242A883D45_zps

Sorry Panzer and Pete is right... It's the 'grown up' version of eCigarettes and uses fluid with, or without, nicotine.

The point is that I get through a bottle a week, and I'm not a great 'vaper'.

I buy job lots of dropper bottles for this very purpose. They are identical to the ones used by Vallejo and I just label them with the paint, manufacturer and the thinning ratio. The latter is the most important bit of information as it allows successive batches to be knocked up quickly.

Where do you get your bottles from 'Depressed'?

Sorry Panzer and Pete is right... It's the 'grown up' version of eCigarettes and uses fluid with, or without, nicotine.

The point is that I get through a bottle a week, and I'm not a great 'vaper'.

Where do you get your bottles from 'Depressed'?

Hi CedB, I get mine from a company called Ampulla in Ashton-under-Lyne .

http://www.ampulla.co.uk/Dropper-Bottles-5ml---15ml/c-1-132/

Don't know if the link works, but you can find them easy enough. I note that they now do the 15ml bottle in PET rather than the LDPE I got mine in.

• Like 1

Oops. The bottles I have are 10ml and 30ml (not 5!) so handy sizes.

The ampulla website seems slow, probably due to load from BM readers! They have a great range, although the 'vaping' ones are free!

Thanks DL.

I have been a confirmed vaper for a year now, and yes the empty bottles are excellent for paint, and whats more the dosh I have saved over cigs in that time will but a lot of paint to go in them!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting - do they cope with decanted car paint? I have loads of cans and want to start usin them in anger!

Will

Sorry Scimitar I have no idea, but as they're plastic / poly there's a good chance?