First Blood - SdKfz 263.

Really terrific work here.

I like the cross on the grill too. Was it masked and sprayed on, because the edges look blurred/soft edge - you could go back in with a pointed brush.

Great job on the figure too, but to me his skin (particularly the forearms) looks a bit pale for a soldier. I know it is an autumn setting, but I think he still would have some remnants of a tan left over from the summer. You already have some redness at the elbow. I'd extend a similar, but not as dark hue, across the topside of the forearm and hands.

regards,

Jack

Really terrific work here.

I like the cross on the grill too. Was it masked and sprayed on, because the edges look blurred/soft edge - you could go back in with a pointed brush.

Great job on the figure too, but to me his skin (particularly the forearms) looks a bit pale for a soldier. I know it is an autumn setting, but I think he still would have some remnants of a tan left over from the summer. You already have some redness at the elbow. I'd extend a similar, but not as dark hue, across the topside of the forearm and hands.

regards,

Jack

Many thanks Jack for the sujestions...I´ll do asap!

Best!

Luiz.

That's another of those "WOW!" dioramas – superb in its apparent simplicity and with that pensive figure setting it off perfectly.

In particular, I admire the subtle but so effective weathering of the drab paint work. It really nails the 'shrunk reality' impression.

Superb and inspiring modelling.

Kind regards,

Joachim