Sherman III Armourfast

Here's yet another Armourfast Sherman III.

Again this one is built out of the box with the usual additions. I came across more reference material part way through the build, that's why this one is covered in camouflage netting :)

This Sherman III belonged to 13/18 Royal Hussars, 27th Armoured Brigade, Normandy 1944. The deals again come from Mike Starmer's excellent range.

IMG_5709_zps253fd27d.jpg

IMG_5699_zps61dfa891.jpg

IMG_5691_zpsf4c8a54d.jpg

IMG_5713_zps2492b654.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Cheers

• Like 10

Here's yet another Armourfast Sherman III.

Again this one is built out of the box with the usual additions. I came across more reference material part way through the build, that's why this one is covered in camouflage netting :)

This Sherman III belonged to 13/18 Royal Hussars, 27th Armoured Brigade, Normandy 1944. The deals again come from Mike Starmer's excellent range.

IMG_5709_zps253fd27d.jpg

IMG_5699_zps61dfa891.jpg

IMG_5691_zpsf4c8a54d.jpg

IMG_5713_zps2492b654.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Cheers

Hey Bangor,

That webbing is amazing!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Fantastic! Been busting to get hold of a few little Armourfast pieces well done, thanks for sharing

Although I have no connection with Armourfast I have to admit that I do like their kits. Even though they're designed for the wargame market, with a bit of imagination, a few references and some odds n ends I think you can build a satisfying model. I've just bought another pair of M4A2s and hope to start on them soon.

Dave

• Like 1

Although I have no connection with Armourfast I have to admit that I do like their kits. Even though they're designed for the wargame market, with a bit of imagination, a few references and some odds n ends I think you can build a satisfying model. I've just bought another pair of M4A2s and hope to start on them soon.

Dave

Dave, tell me this, do they come with any decals?

Cheers

Pearse