Achtung Panzer

I'm pleased to announce that CasemaetUK the sponsors of this GB have informed us that the prizes for the GB will be as follows:

1st prize - Three books

2nd prize - Two books

3rd prize - One book

I'm sure you will agree this is a very generous prize package. I'm working with CasemateUK on the titles and we hope to have an announcement soon.

Please show your support by visiting and having a look at the CasemateUK website

logo.gif

Edited by Mish
  • Like 4

Got a metal barrel for my T34/76 making its way over from Poland and I'm mulling over a PE set (but blimey, they're expensive, and the whole reason I bought the kit was I got it for under $20!). :P

Got a metal barrel for my T34/76 making its way over from Poland and I'm mulling over a PE set (but blimey, they're expensive, and the whole reason I bought the kit was I got it for under $20!). :P

but PE is sooo shiiiny......

shiiiiny is goooooood

must have shiiiiiny goodness... :ninja:

Steve

• Like 1

but PE is sooo shiiiny......

shiiiiny is goooooood

must have shiiiiiny goodness... :ninja:

Agreed, but the inside of my wallet is shiny, too. Because there's no cash in it after all the modelling gear I've bought over the last two months! :frantic:

A lot can happen in the space of a few weeks, though. :whistle:

Agreed, but the inside of my wallet is shiny, too. Because there's no cash in it after all the modelling gear I've bought over the last two months! :frantic:

A lot can happen in the space of a few weeks, though. :whistle:

Ill say just three words.. and you can figure out the rest

wife - housekeeping - budget... :coolio:

Steve

Ill say just three words.. and you can figure out the rest

wife - housekeeping - budget...

Steve

Just tell her you will see what you can afford AFTER you have sorted your modelling budget out. Then put your tin hat on, err no best do that first. :chair:

That's the dangerous bit. I'm a single bloke so I don't have anyone reining me in! Maybe I'll spend less on photo etch and AKAN paints and finance a trip back to Russia (I lived in Moscow for a year previously) to get a wife. :P