Humbrol Fluorescent paint

weemanreturns

It's funny because I'm the exact opposite to you Andy. I'll spend 30 minutes masking a part that takes me 1 minute to spray, just so I can spray it. I avoid using a brush at all costs, I think certain colours can only be applied easily with the airbrush (white for example) However I admire you for sticking with your brush if it works for you. Everyone is different, that's what makes the hobby so interesting. Good luck with the painting and I hope you get a nice result however you go about it :)

Hi Steve. Thanks for your input and comments. Yes, I quite agree. This hobby is fantastic. First introduced to it by my Late Father. There can never be a definite way to achieve your goal. Everybody has their own views and rightly so. An individual modelling subject is viewed in different ways by many people, very rarely having the same perspective, but who can say who's right or wrong. When I posted this topic, I was amazed at the different replies I received, each helpful in it's own way. We collectively have the same hobby interest, but are individual in our ideals. Yes, I will keep using the 'old bristle'. I would never say my kit results are 'top notch' for competitions etc, but they, as the saying goes 'float my boat' (or 'fly my plane'!). Thanks for taking the time to reply, and 'may the sprue be with you'!!. Have a Good Christmas and New Year.

Best Regards

Andy