Flyhawk products in the UK?

MikeR

I get mine from Ebay.

Comes from the far East, & takes about 2 week on average, but never had an issue yet..... (well, that's THAT doomed to fail next order!)

Not sure on the rules for ebay links, but heres my "go-to" page for 1/350 bits:

http://dsa.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=&_sop=1&_dcat=1188&Scale=1%253A350&_osacat=1188&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313&_nkw=flyhawk+350&_sacat=1188

• Like 1

Hello, I have got my Flyhawk stuff from Ebay too, a seller called dawngrocerystores from China. I have ordered two times, and been really impressed both times. They shipped really quickly, I got them both in less than a fortnight, and just had to go to the post office and collect - no Parcel Force ransom charges or VAT.

I have no affiliation with them.

I have also found that if anyone need Combrig Resin ships, they are available at www.nntmodell.com where I have just ordered HMS Victoria 1890 in 1/700. Hopefully all will be well. I had pre-ordered it from WEM, but it was not to be.

Hope this help, all the best, Ray

• Like 2

Likewise, I cannot remember the guys name but dawngrocerystore is one of the best. I asked him if he could get me contact information for trumpeter so that I could get replacement decals for my HMS Hood, next thing I get is an email from him saying that he'd put a set in the post free of charge!

10/10