Psylocke

P1000.jpg

Here she is; Psylocke, with one of her psychic weapons of mental power.

It took some trials and testing to figure out the painting and my plans and ideas changed a bit during the build, but I'm very happy it all took the path it did. A good example of how discussions during a WIP thread can benefit and bring the build along. Thanks to everyone who supported and brought their thoughts and ideas forward. She would have looked different without it and I feel more excited about this version than what probably would have been. I hope you enjoy her.

P1007.jpg

P1001.jpg

P1002.jpg

P1003.jpg

P1004.jpg

P1005.jpg

P1006.jpg

• Like 12

Stunning work Jorgen. The flesh looks like it could be soft and warm, so real looking. :whistle:

Anyway, back in the room, real looking flesh aside, the figure looks superb and I'm glad you figured out the sword (psychic weapon) it does work well.

Superb !!

Steve.

• Like 2

Stick to your Fourgonnettes and high roof vans. They are every bit as impressive, but don't send my blood pressure through the roof! She is far too sexy - and brilliantly modelled. That metallic thing she is almost wearing is fantastic.

• Like 3

Will someone PLEASE ban Jorgen??? I am soooo joking (and you know it).

Jorgen as always mate, you give such inspiration to young & old modellers alike. Your skill & eye for detail is second to none.

I ALWAYS look forward to one of your builds & then avoid getting the same model....cos I know mine will look NOTHING like it!!

Thanks so much again.....

ATB

• Like 2

Jorgen, remarkable work on this one. :thumbsup:

The metallic finish appears flawless, something that isn't easy to do, but when done right, well here is the result.

regards,

Jack

Pretty much as Jack says, can't add much more, except WOW!!

Sean

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent! I had stopped following your work for a while. Great to see it finished! The 'not quite solid' effect on the katana is wonderful, and the painting gives the proper age to a face that looked too young as casted... I especially like the last snapshot.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...