Avia Bh 33, scratch conversion from Kovozavody Bh 21

JWM

Hi,

One of rare topic, I think - Avia Bh 33, Croatian AF. Unit "Skupina Cenic" (something like a "Cenic team" ) 5th Zrakoplovna luka (whatever it menas?) Banja Luka , 1942. She is an Ikarus licence produced airplane in Yougoslavia before WWII. ex- RYAF

The wings (and as fas as I remember also horizontal stabilizers) were taken from Avia Bh 21 Kovozavody Prostejov, and the whole fuselage was deeply reshaped. And the engine....This was a sculpturing work. The u/c is also scrtach build.

The decals coused problem since they are very thick and even microso/microset did not helped a lot...

I hope you like it anyway. Comments welcomed.

Regards

Jerzy-Wojtek

avia bh33 DSC02825avia bh 33 DSC02827avia bh33 DSC02843

avia bh33 DSC02844

avia bh 33 DSC02821

avia bh 33 DSC02822

avia bh 33 DSC02823

Edited by JWM
Switch to Flickr
  • Like 7

Hi Jerzy!!!

SIMPLY WONDERFUL!!!!

Is an special ocasion always when someone shares with us a nicely Old School Scratchbuilt as the one you shared today with us.

In every work you have shared with us is nice to find nice details you have added, but this one really has many special thigns and really liked me a huge lot by this nicekly displayed carftsmanship in the build. As my father said me once: "If you want to have rare subjects, youmust have to make it", and really, this is an example that he was right!!!

Thank you very much to share this gem with us,

Cheers,

Luis Alfonso

• Like 1