feoffee2

No this is revell engines and dc9 conversion

Hi. Sorry, from where did you get those engines from?

The aircraft is powered by two Rolls-Royce BR715 engines not from the the V2500 mainly used on A320s and on the MD90

Edited by MadRicky

Get the PAS kit!

I already have the kit so don't want to buy another one at this moment

If you are referring to this scheme, then no,

http://www.airliners.net/photo/QantasLink-(National-Jet/Boeing-717-2BL/2449304/L/&sid=c299c5f798df329bba96da6e92b5a19d

No one has done decals yet

Thanks

and another vote for getting the PAS kit

Except for Hawkeye Decals, that is. Okay, it doesn't have the wombat...

I suppose I could always make the devil myself

Hi. Sorry, from where did you get those engines from?

The aircraft is powered by two Rolls-Royce BR715 engines not from the the V2500 mainly used on A320s and on the MD90

I have seen a pic somewhere and they converted the revell engines but I will look into it

Thanks

Except for Hawkeye Decals, that is. Okay, it doesn't have the wombat...

Actually no Jessica, that is the older scheme, subtle I know, but different Roo, and font on the lettering which is below the window line not above, and the poor Devil will be very upset being called a wombat, and we don't want that do we.

Reality is short of doing the whole scheme your only option is to see if some talented decal maker like RichW will do the scheme for you, or use the Hawkeye scheme for the older version. .

Yes it is possible to convert the V2500's to something that looks like the BR715, the Ozmods conversion is basically just a copy of the revell engines, you do need to reduce the diameter a bit and make some changes to the rear end, there are some photos of mine in the walkaround section, also remember if you care that much that the 6 flaptrack fairings on the wings are like the bigger MD80 ones, not the Dc9 ones.

Actually no Jessica, that is the older scheme, subtle I know, but different Roo, and font on the lettering which is below the window line not above, and the poor Devil will be very upset being called a wombat, and we don't want that do we.

Reality is short of doing the whole scheme your only option is to see if some talented decal maker like RichW will do the scheme for you, or use the Hawkeye scheme for the older version. .

Yes it is possible to convert the V2500's to something that looks like the BR715, the Ozmods conversion is basically just a copy of the revell engines, you do need to reduce the diameter a bit and make some changes to the rear end, there are some photos of mine in the walkaround section, also remember if you care that much that the 6 flaptrack fairings on the wings are like the bigger MD80 ones, not the Dc9 ones.

Thanks I have contacted Rich about the decals so will have to see and thanks for the info I have the ozmods conversion and will alter the engines

Thanks