B-57G Night Hawk Cockpit Set for Italeri Kit -1:72 Pavla

B-57G Night Hawk Cockpit Set for Italeri Kit

1:72 Pavla

The B-57G Night Hawks were B-57Bs modified as night intruders with FLIR, LLTV, and laser designator in the nose, capable of using laser-guided bombs; 16 converted for The Vietnam war. Italeri have brought us a decent model of the B-57G but it is lacking in the cockpit area. The kit supplied seats are good only for the first test version and the kit cockpit does not re-produce the Night Hawk.

B57G%20Cockpit.jpg

To remedy this Pavla have now brought us a complete new cockpit set. This includes the main tub, correct ejection seats, correct front & rear instrument panels,control yoke; and canopy ram. The parts are well cast though one of the rear ejection rails was missing from the review sample. It had not broken off in the box as its not in there at all.

bin.jpg

Conclusion
This set from Pavla will enhance your B-57G model. Highly recommended.

Review samples courtesy of logo.gif

• Like 1

A vast improvement over the kit interior, which is a basic and rather poor representation of the B.57E cockpit. The only obvious thing I can see missing is the SO's hand controller. I can see myself getting one of these set's.

John

Edited by canberra kid
  • Like 1

As John has mentioned the controller for the weapons operators station is completely missing from this set, however it should not be too difficult to scratch build.

can%20cont.jpg

For all things Canberra please have a look at The Canberra SIG Web page: http://ipmscanberrasig.webs.com/

• Like 1