1/48 - SOKO G-4 Super Galeb resin kit by Aeropoxy - released

Homebee

Aeropoxy is to release a 1/48th SOKO G-4 Super Galeb limited resin kit.

Sources:

https://aeropoxy.wordpress.com/2014/10/30/soko-g-4-supergaleb-148-by-aeropoxy/

https://www.facebook.com/121276231237463/photos/a.122285194469900.12687.121276231237463/846370058728073/?type=1&theater

Well, four new Aeropoxy kits are on its way, so, the new one is on the workbench.

Soko G4 Super Galeb, 1/48 scale resin kit , scheduled for early 2015.

More photo will follow.

g4-48-boxart.jpg

V.P.

MattMemory2.jpg

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 3

I am afraid that this product will be of poor quality codes, all of this producer so far.so far the level is equal to twenty years ago the eastern manufacturers.

so far I've always been disappointed by both the quality of the high price.

P.k

Yes! Yes! Yes! Great news!

It may be a bit rough around the edges but it' ll be the only Super Galeb we ever see in 48. Better than nowt.

(Ps PK bit churlish to join BM solely to make one post having a pop at Aeropoxy)

Edited by Vlamgat9
  • Like 1

I am afraid that this product will be of poor quality codes, all of this producer so far.so far the level is equal to twenty years ago the eastern manufacturers.

P.k

Thank you Politkom for your nice and affirmative comment.

I should rather stay out of reply, but when someone register to forum and chose to first post be a pure speculative and harassing statement , i feel i was invited to reply.

You concluded 6 months before kit release, judging by box art and previous experience how the kit will look and how bad it is.

You are an genius, should try with future predicting job, you will earn a fortune.

Probably there lies the reason why i do not sell my kits over the ex Yugoslavia area anymore, its full of copy/paste producers, payed supporters and fake , arranged reviews.

For someone with 100% positive feedback for few hundreds sold kits at EBAY Aeropoxy store , and sales trough renowned dealer stores, in past 20 years, i have no need to explain anything to anymore, especially the novice member with single but discriminatory pointed post.

All my auctions at EBAY and internet are illustrated with lot of photos clearly underlined with : "Kit is selling "AS IS", so check the item description and terms of payment" so, buy it or leave it, nobody forces you to buy it.

Thank you for understanding and sorry for any inconvenience caused to Britmodeller readers.

• Like 5

Thank you Politkom for your nice and affirmative comment.

I should rather stay out of reply, but when someone register to forum and chose to first post be a pure speculative and harassing statement , i feel i was invited to reply.

You concluded 6 months before kit release, judging by box art and previous experience how the kit will look and how bad it is.

You are an genius, should try with future predicting job, you will earn a fortune.

Probably there lies the reason why i do not sell my kits over the ex Yugoslavia area anymore, its full of copy/paste producers, payed supporters and fake , arranged reviews.

For someone with 100% positive feedback for few hundreds sold kits at EBAY Aeropoxy store , and sales trough renowned dealer stores, in past 20 years, i have no need to explain anything to anymore, especially the novice member with single but discriminatory pointed post.

All my auctions at EBAY and internet are illustrated with lot of photos clearly underlined with : "Kit is selling "AS IS", so check the item description and terms of payment" so, buy it or leave it, nobody forces you to buy it.

Thank you for understanding and sorry for any inconvenience caused to Britmodeller readers.

You are not the one who needs to apologise for causing an inconvenience.

As you say those who bad-mouth products without even seeing them are the ones who need to apologise.

Keep up the good work!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

P.k

Sorry,

Not my experience of Aeropoxy products……Given the limitations of short-run kits, I have found them to be extremely good and I am delighted to see the G4 Super Galeb appear in 1:48 scale…..I'm sure it will be as good as the other products.

Mark

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

After four years of work, with multiple announcements and delays , Soko G-4 Super Galeb , 1/48 scale resin kit by AEROPOXY is finally ready. First kits will be presented at Belgrade model Show, "10th. New Year's Cup", december 16.-17. at Belgrade Aviation Museum. Hope it's well worth waiting for and kit will satisfy  mr. Poloticni Komisar  too.

aeropoxy-super-galeb-48_promo.jpg?w=1024

• Like 9

49 minutes ago, Mikkel said:

Very Nice! 

Many chance for a J-21 Galeb? :)

Thx, G2A Galeb (Gull) or J-21 Jastreb (Hawk) were never considered, there are rumours about research and initial work started on few other regional producers, so, i will stay out of these , for now.

J-22 Orao was planned, even decals printed, but looks like IcarAeroDesign from Romania, works on this kit in 1/48 scale, and i was supposedly,  late to the party.

RGDS

Edited by Supercuber
typo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2015. 01. 12. at 12:46 PM, luis pacheco said:

I would love to see a 1:48 injected kit.

I have the Yumo 1:72 and is very good.

I'm dying for a Yumo injected one. I've missed so many auctions on E-bay that I cant even count it. :D

11 hours ago, Supercuber said:

After four years of work, with multiple announcements and delays , Soko G-4 Super Galeb , 1/48 scale resin kit by AEROPOXY is finally ready. First kits will be presented at Belgrade model Show, "10th. New Year's Cup", december 16.-17. at Belgrade Aviation Museum. Hope it's well worth waiting for and kit will satisfy  mr. Poloticni Komisar  too.

Is it a scaled up version of the 1/72 one? Looks nice anyway.

Edited by Borisz

Looks very nice and well worth the wait............It is very doubtful that this aeroplane will attract the attention of any of the mainstream manufacturers so it is good that Aeroproxy have taken the brave step to produce this kit. Bravo to them !. I really hope I can buy one in due course since I have an association with this aircraft from the past.

On 8/12/2017 at 10:56, Supercuber said:

Yes, yes, yes! Many many thanks! 😁

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...