Eduard Siemens schuckert

Beardie

Hi all,

Does anyone know if the new Schuckert from Eduard has already been released in eastern europe?

I came across a listing on ebay from a seller in Poland with maximum feedback for it despite that Eduard haven't officially released it yet.

I am keen to get a couple before they are gone as it seems that it is going to be a limited edition release.

The listing shows the boxtop with orange bar the same as is on Hannants website as upcoming. They are asking 15.99 GBP plus postage and item shows 6 available. Seller shop name is Delicious Kits and seller is bob271259.

Edited by Beardieweirdie

Yup maybe if a good number of people snap it up Eduard might be persuaded that WWI aircraft are worth investing in as a product range. They definitely have been moving away from this field of late even by their own admission here and there around the net. If only WNW could be persuaded to produce a 1/48 scale budget range for those without the space or funds for their 1/32 wonders :(

I take it the old kit was not the easiest beastie to build as I have seen it suddenly appearing on ebay and at Kingkit now that the new one is in the offing. I had been keeping an eye out for one for a long time and it never came up but now it seems people are wanting rid of them.

I was tempted to get one in just to try it prior to getting the new one but I think I will hold off for a couple of the new ones (maybe even six to do all the scheme options) and maybe grab a few of the Brassin extras to go with them.

I'm guessing that the new kit has escaped into the wild judging by the fact that there are several sellers on ebay now listing it (Including tne british seller Polarbears3kitscatcat pictured on their burgundy paper backdrop that they photograph all their stuff on and one of the other sellers has an inside the box shot that I haven't seen in any of the previews of the kit. Meanwhile on Eduard's own site it has now taken up centre stage on the start page but is not yet available to buy. So I guess it is time to get on my marks for the official release (I rather fancy the T-shirt equipped option that Eduard are planning).