Need some help to decide a models future

shood23

Right so i have this

20140522_115637_zpsxgcrgqmp.jpg

And this To go with it

20140522_115434_zpsq6c9s1h_edit_14007568

What i would like is advice on should this be made or sold

I have been mulling it for a while now and cant seem to make my mind up

For me at the moment and my current family enlargement i cant see the point in starting something so big and with the two red bulls i am currently no where near finishing i wont be able to do it anytime soon but at the same time i am in the thought process of it will be hard to find the truck again anytime soon as since i bought mine i have only seen 2 on ebay but at about 3 times the price

So if my sort of rant makes sense then you may be able to see my conundrum so any ideas to sway my mind one way or the other would be very appreciated

Shaun

Keep 'em and finish the one's you're working on first. If, once you've got a clear bench, you still want to make 'em then they are waiting for you. If not then chances are they'll be fetching even more on ebay.

Keep. I have a whole load of kits that i'm nowhere near starting, and i mean possibly years away from starting, but i'm keeping them safe, as i will get round to them. This is despite some not being available anymore and fetching some serious monies in the right market.

As they say in actual F1 racing; "track position is everything"

• Like 1

Definatly keep them. You will kick yourself in the future when you find the time to build them, and can't source replacement kits.

You've already said they are pretty scarce, so why risk having to search for them in the future, and end up paying an extortional amount to replace them.

Stick em in the to do pile.

Matt.