Newark Air Museum Aeroboots & Aerojumbles 2015

NAM Updater

If I can get out of work..and it's a big if..i will be there too

Daz

Good luck with the 'escape plan' - would it help if I sent a note? :winkgrin:

Lol..you would have to send it to me..im self employed but work coming out of my ears at the moment,lol

Daz

Thank you to everyone who supported / attended the event today it is appreciated, check here for a detailed round-up!

Just read it..was gutted I couldn't make it.i will deffinitly be at the cockpit fest though and im hoping to get down there for a general day out in the next couple of weeks..

Well done on what seems like a sucessful event

Daz

Sorry that I didn't get the chance for a longer chat - it was rather hectic, but that's good news as we had a great day.

A similar situation ensued today with the air-cooled VW gathering. They had such a great time they're now thinking of making NAM their first meet of every season - another brilliant day!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A fresh update about this event has just been added to the museum website.

As of the postal delivery this morning there were twenty two (22) sellers booked in for the Aeroboot / Aerojumble that runs alongside Cockpit-Fest.

Of those who have made their bookings 10 will be selling on both days and 12 selling on Saturday only.

The first passes are being sent out today and we still have space available for anyone else wishing to sell.

Enquiries are still coming in for people wishing to book space at the summer Aeroboot – including from three people new to sales at the museum.

There’s still time to book and please remember that space has to be pre-booked as there is no space allocated to sellers that just turn up on the day.

Another update about this event has just been added to the museum website.

We now have thirty (30) sellers booked in for the Aeroboot / Aerojumble that runs alongside Cockpit-Fest.

Of those who have made their bookings 11 will be selling on both days; 18 selling on Saturday only and 1 selling on Sunday only. http://www.newarkairmuseum.org/Summer_Aeroboot_2015

Edited by NAM Updater

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...