IDF M60

oz!

the weathering is finished at last and its all based up' the academy M60 blazer is an oldie but a real goodie, i really enjoyed this project and cant wait to do another IDF kit.

regards oz!.

IMG_4321_zps2e718d70.jpg

IMG_4326_zps4aec561c.jpgIMG_4324_zps685802d8.jpgIMG_4323_zpsff353453.jpgIMG_4320_zps93327639.jpgIMG_4318_zpsc515150e.jpgIMG_4317_zps96055c43.jpgIMG_4313_zps420e4e39.jpgIMG_4312_zpsee94591a.jpgIMG_4311_zps9818ba60.jpgIMG_4310_zps6d710e76.jpg

• Like 9

thanks a lot for the kind comments guys' i appreciate it very much.

hi Ivan' i am at some stage going to add 2 crew figs, i hinged the hatches so they can be put in later on.

i would like to thank my best mate in the whole world for not showing the slightest bit of interest' enthusiasm or support during the construction of the model.............fergal my cat!!

IMAG0344_zps331b5500.jpg

• Like 1

thank you for the kind words guys, I'm lucky that fergal is such a lazy cat and whenever i start a project he's straight into my room and off to sleep in the new box lid as quick as you like.

cheers oz!.

thank you very much for the kind words and encouragement guys its really appreciated.

cheers for that snapper' i was so involved in the weathering that i overlooked the rear nav lights, job done with a touch of humbrol smoke red.

thank you again guys............oz!

• Like 1

cheers lads thanks for the encouragement and support, yep beefy this will be off to the Glasgow show, I'm looking forward to it.

thanks oz!.

cheers Bri' i really enjoyed this project and am looking at finishing my idf tiran 5, looks like the old modelers block is gone.

thanks mate.........oz!.

thanks very much for the comment Gary' I'm thinking of extending the groundwork to include some crew figures and a couple of ground troops and maybe a checkpoint or ruined building.

if this isn't a reason to become an IDF tanker i don't know what is, these are female tank instructors.

regards oz!.

11_zps5570e11d.jpg

thanks very much for the comment Gary' I'm thinking of extending the groundwork to include some crew figures and a couple of ground troops and maybe a checkpoint or ruined building.

if this isn't a reason to become an IDF tanker i don't know what is, these are female tank instructors.

regards oz!.

11_zps5570e11d.jpg

Ok where do I sign up?