G-VNEW Virgin Atlantic Boeing 787-9

madaboutmodels

Evening All,

After 5 hours of driving i managed to catch Virgin Atlantic's newest arrival! Birthday Girl! A brand new Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner, the first of its kind registered in Europe. It was pure luck that i photographed it! I was heading to Blackpool and Liverpool Airports for the day, when i got a heads up of this!

So these are my photos of G-VNEW Landing and Taking Off from Liverpool John Lennon Airport!

Thanks for Looking

Bradley :)

• Like 5

Stunning pictures,beautiful aircraft!

Cheers Steve :)

Great pics Bradley.

Had I known it was there I would have called to see it.

Chris.

Cheers Chris,

I dont think it was well know to be honest, i had no idea it was going in, which was a shame, not that many people saw it at liverpool!

Good pics Bradley. I commented on another thread with pics of 'VNEW. I saw it at Gatwick on Saturday just after landing and taxiing to the stand, Couldn't get a pic though as too much clutter.

• 2 weeks later...
I

Cheers Paul,

Didnt know you could see things on the ground at gatwick!

Hi Bradley. You are right, it is nigh on very difficult. But I saw the 7 8 from the windows of a 757 as we taxied in from our flight from Palma. Couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was from much the same view as the last pic in your post and by the time I got my camera ready we had taxied round to where all the ground clutter obscured my view of it.. At first I thought it was the A330 that always seemed to be there whenever I travel from LGW.

Great photos and a lovely aircraft too.

Jeff

Cheers Jeff :)

Top job again Bradley, congratulations.

RR

Hi Bradley. You are right, it is nigh on very difficult. But I saw the 7 8 from the windows of a 757 as we taxied in from our flight from Palma. Couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was from much the same view as the last pic in your post and by the time I got my camera ready we had taxied round to where all the ground clutter obscured my view of it.. At first I thought it was the A330 that always seemed to be there whenever I travel from LGW.

I havent managed to catch a Virgin A330 at LGW yet, only virgin 747s...

WHich 757?

Love them!

Nice one Brad ;)

Cheers :P

I havent managed to catch a Virgin A330 at LGW yet, only virgin 747s...

WHich 757?

Love them!

Cheers :P

Thomas Cook. G-FCLK on our retrurn and 'FCLA on the way out

Excellent pics Bradley.

By the way, 'FCLH was our transport home back from Toronto, Canada in 2006 on an overnight. Nice bit of legroom. Other 757s I've been on belonged to Air Europe(1988/89) and Air 2000(1994).

Excellent pics Bradley.

By the way, 'FCLH was our transport home back from Toronto, Canada in 2006 on an overnight. Nice bit of legroom. Other 757s I've been on belonged to Air Europe(1988/89) and Air 2000(1994).

Thanks Paul,

Cant say ive got any 757's belonging to those companies, bit before my time...

Plenty of other 757's though, Aer Lingus, Royal Flight etc