Nacho, BeeKay, pacificmustang, and philtn - thanks very much!

Given the vehicle has only been in action barely two days, not much battle damage, and weathering was kept mainly to the lowers. The rest was just a much downplayed colour modulation technique. There was some dusting on the rear and fenders, but most of it was lost somewhere between the paint booth and photo shoot.

regards,

Jack

Thank you, Pete.

-----------------------------

I've made one adjustment since posting. The periscope mount on the commander's hatch has been painted olive, replacing the white.

15465596292_1fe47d2f2e_o.jpg

regards,

Jack

• Like 3

I've made one adjustment since posting. The periscope mount on the commander's hatch has been painted olive, replacing the white.

Hints of ML CC DG there Jack.....Those nit-picky blighters wouldn't know perfection if it fell on them sometimes, I swear! :rolleyes:;)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I didn't think a Stuart could look as good as this.

Construction, painting and photography all first class (especially the first shot photoshopped (note to self.... I must learn how to use this))

Good Job

Cheers

K

• 5 years later...

Lovely model, I'm just off to read the wip.

One thing I must comment on, that no one else has mentioned, is the posture of the commander, wonderfully natural and it makes such a difference to the realism of the model. Top work.

• Thanks 1