CGVRA has left....

Paul J

It was brilliant seeing her ^_^ A sight not likely to be repeated unless/until Just Jane is passed for flight :hmmm::pray:

She will one day, and I hope that the Canadians come back over to have a 3 ship Lancaster formation..

Bye Bye VeRA...

15261866372_dd9fc09142_b.jpgC-GVRA Duxford 14th Sept. by Totallyrad.co.uk, on Flickr

• Like 1

It appeared to turn around over the sea off Scotland and show a weaving track over land towards Berwick. Then it showed a straight line towards Bournemouth, the track looked realistic aside no turning radius as it apparently turned back. All very odd. ...hope she's ok.

Last time I looked it was well out over the sea past Stornaway on track for Iceland.

IRC did we not have this on the way over when she dipped off the radar due to the hight she was flying at and the way the signals were picked up ??

\Its Back!!! Just south of the southerly tip of Iceland!

It just popped up again at 3.30 pm this afternoon.

Strange thing is if one goes to the search button and type in the reg, it comes up with a list of Humberside movements form a couple weeks ago!

Reciprocal journey I suspect. I wonder if a stop in Greenland is on this time.

Delighted she made the first leg safely. I gather they don't wont to stop in Greenland as they should have enough range to get to Goose Bay even accounting for wind direction. Fuel in Greenland is very expensive if they were to need some, I was discussing this with the Canadian support crew at Duxford.

The irony is that I never got to see her fly over here. I did make tentative plans to see her take off this morning but couldn't quite make it. :banghead: