Space Hulk 2014

Dan

Hot cakes indeed! Shawty I was gonna say, think of it as an investment... Too late now as they're all gone :/

Honestly at least 20 of these games have passed thru my hands since the 2009 version, some split up and some sold whole... all with massive profit :)

Here's a look at the librarian I painted when it first came out, I think one of my all time favorite models :)

S7304935_zpsecceb171.jpg

S7304956_zps5b80f33e.jpg

• Like 3

That's a gorgeous job on the librarian, I've painted some of my 'stealers but am leaving the terminators until I have a bit more skill.

The game is amazing - I had 2nd edition and gave it away, but 3rd is a keeper. Brilliantly tense two-player strategy game that doesn't take ages to play. If you fancy it and can find a copy the price is pretty reasonable for how much modelling and gaming fun you can get out of it.

Cheers,

Will

That's a gorgeous job on the librarian, I've painted some of my 'stealers but am leaving the terminators until I have a bit more skill.

The game is amazing - I had 2nd edition and gave it away, but 3rd is a keeper. Brilliantly tense two-player strategy game that doesn't take ages to play. If you fancy it and can find a copy the price is pretty reasonable for how much modelling and gaming fun you can get out of it.

Cheers,

Will

Agreed!!!

Does anyone remember Dungeon Bowl and BloodBowl and well, they were also a lot of fun.

S