Fly Models 1/32 Wessex HC.2 & HU.5

Kagemusha

• 1 month later...

oh dear

not sure my heart can stand the pressure

where's the statins missus P?

I rather think that stall will be visble by the humungeous crowds round it all weekend

And it's about time I got on with a naval Wessex too...

• Like 1

an optical illusion but that rotor head on the HC.2 definitely looks offset to port!

Mike

Well spotted Mike, yes the MRH does have an offset and it also tilts forward.

Colin

I am resolutely reducing my stash, to the point I am choosing what to build next based on box size to create more space on the shelves. I promised my wife the stash will never outgrow the shed. My shed is full, no more space.

I feel slightly unwell....

• Like 1

Over on hyperscale.com, a shortcut to the Fly website.

(Stupid IE won't copy it over!)

Coming soon (ish)

1/32nd Wessex HC2 & HC5.

Clear out your display cabinets now!

Order your 1/32nd scale 11/32 spanner from Hannants!

(Most common nut size on the old bus. Hundreds of 'em.)

Pete

Colin, standby for 'extras'. Thinking drop tanks, interior fits, Falklands fits, SAR mods, NI mods the list goes on and on.

This time next week a warm feeling will be burning away on the hobby bench, I Hope.

Colin, standby for 'extras'. Thinking drop tanks, interior fits, Falklands fits, SAR mods, NI mods the list goes on and on.

This time next week a warm feeling will be burning away on the hobby bench, I Hope.

Don't know that I'm that interested, it would take me away from other things I want to do... At my time of life time is a valuable comodity. The 32nd Lynx I build for the Lynx STGB hads made a fat bulge in my display cabinet, the Wessex would be even larger.

Colin

Don't know that I'm that interested, it would take me away from other things I want to do... At my time of life time is a valuable comodity. The 32nd Lynx I build for the Lynx STGB hads made a fat bulge in my display cabinet, the Wessex would be even larger.

Colin

Not if you fold it up

Chris

• 5 months later...

Let's hope it lives up to the price tag.

I see the other photo on the eBay.de site is the photo shown on this site, nothing more. No one has seen the decals or anything else.

Not long now then.

• 3 weeks later...