Modelsvit Antonov An-10 - based on Rodens AN-12?

CarLos

I have both, and I can confirm that it's a Roden AN-12 with a new rear fuselage. You get no interior beyond the Roden cargo floor, but the windows are small enough that looking inside is next to impossible. You also get two differently sized vertical stabilisers, tailplane end plates and the later V-fins for under the rear fuselage. Since mine is an "early" kit, those are marked "not for use" and aren't in the instructions.

• 1 year later...

Hi Jessica. Does the AN-10 have the smaller nose radome? If so I'll look to get a template from it to make one for my Indian AN-12. I'll have to order an AN-10 to get it for if anyone out there wants an un-built but AN-10 on the cheap once I finished with it just let me know. Thanks.

Martin

If you can find the "civil" boxing of the Roden kit, it's got the small radome as well as the large one. The decal options offered have either, so you'd have an opportunity to do a civil Cub as well as your Indian one (I did this one).

Right now my kit is still packed after a recent move so I can't be 100% certain, however the sprue shots here show that it has both, so you've go two options to get a small radome :)