This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

general melchett

Revell 1/48th RAF Tornado GR1A.......

Hello  General Melchett,

TELFORD is OVER...:jabber::poke:

And having spent good hour catching up  I thinks it is  a super build so far and cannot wait to see the results...

AWESOME build Sir.:goodjob:

Thanks Houston, yes it's over once again, where does the time go? ....trawling through that lot can be exhausting. After Telford a small group of us visited Elvington again, primarily to look at the fabulous Mirage IVA but also to go over the Tornados to clear up a few detail points.  I'll be back on task as soon as commitments allow...  

Sorry, Houston, things are a bit hectic here, I'm struggling to find time for my own builds at the moment due to working on a few rather involved projects for Airfix Model World which need completing by the New Year. Once they're done and dusted I can concentrate on getting this and a few others in the BM stash finished. I'll let you know the minute things ease up.

Permission to speak General - The troops are becoming restless sir. They've been kept behind the lines waiting, and idle, for too long. There are mutinous murmerings in the air. I fear they could even break into:

"What do we want? :The General's Tornado"

"When do we want it?: Now"

Ooh er.

This is truly an epic thread, but I do wonder why it's still a sticky!