Hi everyone!

I finished this one a while ago, but have not yet presented it to the Britmodeller readership.

It's the Revell (Italeri rebox) A-10A, that was built under a strong influence of 'A-10s over Kosovo' book.

While A-10 is in my top 3 US aircraft list, it is said to see so many A-10 models built with totaly unrealistic loadouts.

In this case, I replicated the warload as it was on that fateful day, including the empty Maverick rail.

For more photos and full story (I bet you are wandering what's with the green engine pod), click on the below photo.

Thanks for watching!

034.jpg

• Like 25

Lovely build and paint job, InFlames. Thanks very much for sharing with us.

I really must dig my Trumpeter two-seater Hog out of the bottom of the stash....one of these days... I can dream, can't I?

Cheers.

Chris.

looks really good to me - I like the way you have alternated the engine casing colours - I am not of Hog knowledge but I guess there is a specific reason as to why you have produced the kit in this way - looks pretty well loaded up and aggressive to me and I certainly wouldn't want to be looking down the wrong end of the gunners sights.

Hello,

nice Hog, too. Just recognized that we have posted models of the same kit. Love your idea with the different engine camouflage and the card/maintenance book behind the windshield.

Have read the history of that incident on your website. I found it a nice kit and I´m wondering about manufactures selling policy as there are times when you can find the same model from two brands and other times you can`t find it at all.

Best regards

Mario

Great Hog.

Agreed she's one of those amazing aircraft and very much of her time.

I've got an Academy 1:72 in the stash but seriously yours looks 1:48 or 1:32 it's that good

Any more pics!!???

Sorry can't help myself ......looked so good wanted to see more! :coolio:

• 1 month later...