1/72 - Dassault Mirage III V-01 & V-02 by Modelsvit for Bassin-Maquette - V-01 & V-02 released - PE by NH Detail

Homebee

Modelsvit is tooling exclusive 1/72nd Dassault Mirage III V01 & V02 kits for French shop Bassin-Maquette. Release expected for Christmas 2014.

Source: https://fr-fr.facebook.com/pages/Bassin-Maquette/136603423173762

Bassin-Maquette

501 Avenue Gustave EIFFEL

F-33260 La Teste-de-Buch

FRANCE

Email: [email protected]

Homepage: http://www.bassin-maquette.fr/index.php

Tel: +33-(0)5-57.16.48.24

"Comme certains d'entre vous le savent, nous avons demandé à Modelsvit en Urkraine de mettre en fabrication les kits de Dassault Mirage V01 et V02 au 1/72. Ils seront exclusivement vendus par Bassin Maquette aux alentours de Noël. Nous recevons ce jour de Modelsvit une photo du modèle 3D et une première photo du travail sur le Master.

Nous vous tiendrons informés de la suite des évènements pour ces deux superbes prototypes de Dassault. (...)"

10626156_323432657824170_877998346218024

10604564_323432674490835_815686796320898

V.P.

MattMemory2.jpg

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 1

Well that's another definite purchase!

Thats the trouble its an exclusive to a regional french store without an internet shop, So how do you explain to the wife going to Bordeaux and end up with a box of models rather than wine ! :winkgrin:

• Like 3

Hello,

no need to go to Bordeaux just for the kits.... Bassin Maquette is establishing an internetshop under

http://www.bassin-maquette.fr

Further, because the prototypes were quite different, there will be two individual kits, one for the 01 and another for the 02.

Regards,

Martin

Excellent news, i was worried they might have been difficult to purchase otherwise.

Yeap i recalled the two versions differed quite a bit, wasn't sure if it was going to be optional parts or seperate kits, so that means i'll have to buy one of each (at least)

• 11 months later...

I saw box art at the shop two weeks ago. The kit is in progress and should be released during this automn. I should get the boxart pics and some sprues pics in the next weeks (end of august I think). I will share them with you.

Alain.

• Like 2

I saw box art at the shop two weeks ago. The kit is in progress and should be released during this automn. I should get the boxart pics and some sprues pics in the next weeks (end of august I think). I will share them with you.

Alain.

Excellent news!

Alain.

That's some good news, Alain.

Never heard anything about this on French forums.

NOT Released !!!

Thats Pre-sales - Kit expected by 15th of September !!

Saw that. Pre-ordered. Looks like a really nice kit of an airplane I know very little about. But I must have it for my "Delta Wings" collection.

• 1 month later...

NOT Released !!!

Thats Pre-sales - Kit expected by 15th of September !!

Just got a notice that my kit, pre-ordered on ebay, has shipped! Looking forward to adding this one to my "Delta Wings" collection. Good job, Bassin-Maquette & Modelsvit!

Edited by Space Ranger

Here's the link to the actual product page:

http://www.bassin-maquette.fr/index.php?id_product=6740&controller=product

And here's a link to their ebay store, for those so inclined:

http://stores.ebay.com/bassin-maquette?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

Edited by Space Ranger
  • Like 1

Mine arrived OK at the end of last week, had to let my dad down when he spotted the Champagne box they were sent in only to discover yet more models for me.

Initial impressions are its as per the photographs, now just need to see when the V-02 is ready.

• Like 1

Just received mine this afternoon, 3 days, from France, courier delivery over here....... superb service. Upon opening the box it's apparent that you certainly get your moneys worth !...lots of delicately engraved parts, a pe set and rather nice decals...very much looking forward to cracking on with this one !

Mine still shows only as "Shipping info received" with a tracking number, but I'm not worried; it's a bit farther over the Atlantic than over the Channel! Although if it shows up today, it'll be a nice birthday present (hint, hint).

And do I understand correctly that there is another version of this same airplane yet to be kitted? I have to admit a lack of familiarity with the aircraft.

And is "kitted" a verb? The former editor in me wants to know!