IPMS Canada Dakota Sheet- Has Anybody Got The Instructions?,...ALL SORTED!

tonyot

Hello Folks,

A Canadian friend living in the States has sent me an old IPMS Canada decal sheet for the Dakota (cheers Jim!) but he doesn`t have the instructions,.......can anybody here on BM please help out by scanning me a copy if they have this sheet?

The Dakota involved is KG425/ Z2-M plus there are other smaller decals for some vehicles.

Cheers in advance,

Tony

Edited by tonyot

Can't help Tony, but its a coincidence that the Airfix one I am about to finish is also a Z2 code Dak! All the decals are from my stock of generic decals and a recent reciept from a BM er in the US.

Would be interested in seeing how mine compares with the markings layout if you ever get the diagrams.

Cheers.

Thanks I will. I did try their website today but there was nothing on there about it,....I was hoping to get a copy from the site.

Cheers

Tony

I have the instructions, there are in an old RT magazine. It may take me sometime to locate the RT.

Steve Sauve, who frequents this site will also have the info. He has been their editor since Christ was born. I think he was also involved with the sheet.

I have two sets of the decals, but I only have the 1/48 decals, I traded a 1/72 modeler for the second set of 1/48 decals. I wish I hadn't now. His claim are the decals are opaque, but I have used some of the decals and they worked fine,

Thanks for your help and advice everybody,

RT 21-1 is the issue with the Dakota decals, and the author is the great Steve Sauve.

Give me a PM with your Email address and I can scan you a copy tomorrow.

Tony

Cheers Tony, much appreciated,....I`ve sent you a PM,

All the best

Tony

RT 21-1 is the issue with the Dakota decals, and the author is the great Steve Sauve.

Give me a PM with your Email address and I can scan you a copy tomorrow.

Tony

Gary, Tony, thanks for the shout-out. I showed your posts to my young bride and she was suitably impressed. :yahoo::thumbsup:

• Like 1

Steve Sauve, who frequents this site will also have the info. He has been their editor since Christ was born.

I think they were drinking buddies but l sure Jesus brought the wine lol

Well they should if they were opaque. Opaque is what most decals are aiming for.

Whoops, I meant they weren't perfectly opaque, semi-transparent. Or at least he said they were.

I have since used the 1/35 RCAF jeep decals and they were fine.