•8 Markings for JASDF C-130H,

•Total 17 resin parts, PE and decal

•A3 color printing manual included

Stephen

Edited by Stephen
  • Like 1

http://www.wolfpack-d.com/catalog/htm/wp72064.html

C-130H Hercules 'JASDF' Conversion set for Italeri 1/72

Thanks for the link, as usual with Wolfpack the resin looks delicious and the decal sheet very comprehensive. Do you guys know if it's possible to order direct from them?

Will try adapt this set to my Airfix kit, so far I have a feeling lots of work will be needed.

It is possible to order direct from Wolfpack , just send them an email.

Woohoo, thanks a lot for the info, poor poor PayPal account.

Still, that's a damn nice set, plus we don't see Japanese Hercules too often.

Just a note - almost the entire contents of that set will work for any C-130H built in the past 35 years. If you use it on the Italeri kit, the only other major correction that needs to be made is the 'chine' along the forward fuselage at floor level. Contrary to popular belief, the C-130 fuselage is not circular. There is a distinct sharp edge at the level of the cargo floor, visible forward of the wing on standard C-130s.

But the contents of this update will go a very long way to making the old Italeri kit look a lot more like a C-130.

Sigh... if only Revell would hire the guy who did the Atlantic and Transall masters to do them a good C-130. They'd sell them like hotcakes.

• Like 6

Sigh... if only Revell would hire the guy who did the Atlantic and Transall masters to do them a good C-130. They'd sell them like hotcakes.

You and I both agree, the manufacturers are missing a golden opportunity to rake in the money, a new tool Hercules is a no-brainier.

60 years old, much loved and flown by so many countries!!!

I just hope when one is produced, it Tamiya, Hasegawa, or the noted Revell guy doing the molds. Not Trumpeter or one of the other boob jobs negating our hopes.

You and I both agree, the manufacturers are missing a golden opportunity to rake in the money, a new tool Hercules is a no-brainier.

60 years old, much loved and flown by so many countries!!!

I just hope when one is produced, it Tamiya, Hasegawa, or the noted Revell guy doing the molds. Not Trumpeter or one of the other boob jobs negating our hopes.

Forget Tamiya or Hasegawa, IMHO. Let it be Revell of Germany or Airfix. That way, besides being correct, it will also be affordable! :whistle:

• Like 1