Bristol Bulldog - Airfix, Spanish Civil War

Hi,

I would like to show next old English bird from Silver Wings Era (like Shark, Wallace and Wapiti) but involved in a war - the Bristol Bulldog from Airfix. This is also an old kit (coming from beginning of 1970s, as I remember - am I wrong?). I made this model about 10 years ago - and in this time my eyes were sharp without any glasses...- what makes difference at least for me.

This is in Spanish Republican Markings - now I realized that perhaps I should put this in "between wars forum". However, I hope that WWII forum is still a proper forum for airplanes from Spanish Civil War, since it was a prelludium to WWII.

So, please enjoy the photos... Any comments welcomed! :)

Regards

Jerzy-Wojtek

bulldog DSC01395mBULLDOGBulldog Dsc01396mBulldog Dsc01397mBulldog Dsc01398mBulldog Dsc01399mBulldog Dsc01400

How the wheels were made:

Bulldog Dsc01400m

Edited by JWM
Switch to Flickr
  • Like 12

Thank you Chris for warm words :)

A correction to what I wrote above - it is obvious that I am a newbie here since I mix the structure of whole forum...

Regards

Jerzy-Wojtek

• 9 months later...

At my early posts like that I did not thank for commnts, due to bad recognition of habits in Forum. "Better later than never" - so now I want to thank for your kind comments, Gentelmen :)

Cheers

J-W

Edited by JWM
correction of error