A Flock of Blackbirds, Run Tippi Run.

Now that's a collection! The metal finish is excellent - Tamiya, not Alclad you said? I'm interested as i've heard Alclad is v fumey so would be hard to use at home for me.

Great work, and so impressive to keep the standard so high on all the builds

Matt

• Like 1

Now that's a collection! The metal finish is excellent - Tamiya, not Alclad you said? I'm interested as i've heard Alclad is v fumey so would be hard to use at home for me.

Great work, and so impressive to keep the standard so high on all the builds

Matt

All tamiya, have a look at my wips.

Dan

I didn't realise that the SR71 family was so complicated, and that's a great way to highlight the differences to a Numpty like me.

A very high level of skill, patience and attention to detail on show. Marvelous work, I love them !

And yeah, the title went over my head......before my time.......I'm only 47 ! :winkgrin:

Cheers

Gaz

• Like 1

Danny, those look awesome. I have 31/48 testor kits that I'm hoping to build someday. Hopefully I can do them justice as you have. One of the most sexest aircraft ever build. Kelly Johnson and his Lockheed team was way ahead of their time with this beauty.

Mike

• Like 1

I didn't realise that the SR71 family was so complicated, and that's a great way to highlight the differences to a Numpty like me.

A very high level of skill, patience and attention to detail on show. Marvelous work, I love them !

And yeah, the title went over my head......before my time.......I'm only 47 ! :winkgrin:

Cheers

Gaz

Age is not a excuse Gas i am only 41

Thanks for looking.

Danny

These are great, the black finish is tough to get right and you've cracked it perfectly.

I'm a huge fan of Blackbirds - I even got the watch!

14910986186_f5edf5a5c5_o.jpg

You might like this one as well:- linky

Nick

• Like 2

A magnificent collection here ....... great work on all of them ! One can never tire of such an awesome and beautiful aircraft and this is a remarkable gathering of the Lockheed stunner in various forms.

Mike

Very kind Mike.

Thanks for looking.

Danny

Danny, those look awesome. I have 31/48 testor kits that I'm hoping to build someday. Hopefully I can do them justice as you have. One of the most sexest aircraft ever build. Kelly Johnson and his Lockheed team was way ahead of their time with this beauty.

Mike

Could not agree more Mike.

Thanks for Looking.

Danny

These are great, the black finish is tough to get right and you've cracked it perfectly.

I'm a huge fan of Blackbirds - I even got the watch!14910986186_f5edf5a5c5_o.jpg

You might like this one as well:- linky

Nick

Cheers Nick.

Thanks for looking

Danny

• 2 weeks later...

what a great collection you have produced there - and most enjoyable to scroll through. That panel differential shading and gradient colours you have achieved is quite exquisite. Thank you for sharing.

Thanks mate, very kind.

Dan