1/72 - Hispano Aviación HA-1112 M-1L Buchón by Special Hobby - released

Homebee

Special Hobby is to release a HA-1112 M-1L Buchón "Ejército del Aire" - ref.SH72308

Source: http://www.mpmkits.eu/2014/08/sh72308-ha-1112-m-1l-buchon-ejercito.html

(...) The other model is the SH72308 HA-1112 M-1L Buchón Ejército del Aire in 1/72 scale. In the Buchón you will find small parts injected from metal moulds, including the rockets and their rails. Another boxing of the Buchón will draw its inspiration from a famous 1969´s aviation movie The Battle of Britain. This model will feature clipped wing tips, different armament and really very interesting movie camouflages.

Box art

MPM_krabice_ruk%C3%A1v_SH72308_HA-1112_M

d%C3%ADly+3D+Buchon.jpg

V.P.

MattMemory2.jpg

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sprues pics.

Source:http://www.mpmkits.eu/2014/09/we-are-happy-to-present-here-photos-of.html

We are happy to present here photos of the first frame of our HA-1112 M-1L Buchón 1/72 scale

We are happy to present here photos of the first frame (the complete model will contain two frames of plastic parts, injected clear canopy, resin and PE-parts)of our HA-1112 M-1L Buchón "Ejército del Aire" model in 72nd scale. Most of these parts will be used for the military version. Note also the auxiliary fuel tank. Its shape reminds early days of aviation, but was really used on Buchóns.

IMG_0520.jpg

IMG_0521.jpg

IMG_0522.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

V.P.

Edited by Homebee

• 4 weeks later...

Don't you just love translation software?

It is packaged in a box with a cover drawing by S. Hajek and on the back there are three elevations schemes, which in this kit are going to build. Side opening the box I almost became fatal because probably due to the rapid completion, for sale on E-Day happened, that bag with etched parts was not in the main bag or in a plastic bag in the decal, as I've been at this company used to, but freely given in the box. This happened to me that when extracting content I fell to the ground without'd have everything, and if it happened to me not give a astute daughter would probably bombed MPM production company that I forgot to pack etched parts.

My opinion is that it's hilarious kit, but for some reason hasty, because on the other hand, I know that the manufacturer can do much better.

I take it that it isn't as good as he thinks it ought to be.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, they do look a little rough - magnified by 10X. I still suspect that with a little bit of work it will build up into a nice-looking model. Even after seeing those highly magnified photographs, I may still pick this kit up.

Regards,

Jason

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

I've been looking since I first read about the release this morning.  No luck finding one at any of my online sources.  Maybe I should give it a few weeks.  I'd like to get the "movie star" edition that already has the correct German markings rather than cobbling together something inaccurate.

29 minutes ago, Les Moore said:

I've been looking since I first read about the release this morning.  No luck finding one at any of my online sources.  Maybe I should give it a few weeks.  I'd like to get the "movie star" edition that already has the correct German markings rather than cobbling together something inaccurate.

Well, you're in luck - the movie version is also being reissued: https://www.specialhobby.eu/en/our-own-production/special-hobby/ha-1112-m-1l-buchon-movie-star-1-1.html

Edited by Boffin79