Tamiya Panzer III With Rommel and Tank crew 1/35

Built this Tamiya Panzer III With Rommel and Tank crew a few weeks ago and forgot to put it on the site. It is out the box with a few adjustments. I built the storage rack at the back out of a few pieces of plastic strips and filled it with some stowage pieces from Value Gear. I wanted a dusty effect so used some pastels Chalks.Also used hairspray method for slight weathering Comments welcome and i hope it is ok.

Colin.

1_zps64d8ab97.jpg2_zps915e62d8.jpg3_zpsa3ad889f.jpg4_zps8753f98e.jpg5_zps3b0fc051.jpg6_zpsff7e5cb5.jpg7_zpsc8827fad.jpg8_zpscef66524.jpg9_zps2d2d95e5.jpg10_zps23c71fb1.jpg11_zps58425ef9.jpg12_zps77093141.jpg13_zps0351f654.jpg

• Like 2

Very nice!

G

Thanks G

:thumbsup: Lovely Pz III....

Not sure there would have been too many hands-in-pockets moments around the 'Desert Fox' - probably more like - 'look busy here comes the boss' type activity :fool:

You never know Pete, He could be looking for the keys in his pocket !!

Good one Colin, this is very nice

Lee :)

thanks Lee.

Nice build Colin. Rommel looks completely pee'ed off must be on the retreat :goodjob:

Thanks mate, I'd be pee'ed off as well with that mob to help me win the war.

Just right very good chap you must be pleased with it

Great work, really like the dusty look of the panzer and the extra stowage is a nice touch.

Top job!

Yes Matt, Thought i'd give it a bit extra at the back. Yes the pastels come in useful sometimes.

Aye up Colin.

Great job with the paint and figures. Ive just gone back to using pastels for weathering and you cant beat them for tonal variations in my book. Got this one in the pile to do. The Tamiya PzIII is a lovely kit.

Regards.

Steve

Aye up Colin.

Great job with the paint and figures. Ive just gone back to using pastels for weathering and you cant beat them for tonal variations in my book. Got this one in the pile to do. The Tamiya PzIII is a lovely kit.

Regards.

Steve

Thanks steve, Yes i seem to control the weathering better with pastels and it's not too sharp on the model. You will enjoy this kit when you get round to it.

Brilliant job there Colin.

Well done mate.

Regards Foxy

Cheers Foxy.

Great work :goodjob: ,what version?-.Aufs L

Yes, Spot on Kris Panzer III Ausf L.

LOOKS GREAT, indeed!

Thanks Carius,

Love it!!

Thanks Widow 65, glad you like it.