32ns scale dH Chipmunk in development.

geedubelyer

Hi folks,

Please permit me to share a potentially exciting topic with you all.

Here is a link to a 1/32nd scale resin dH Chipmunk that is in development: http://s1375.photobucket.com/user/freemodeller/media/Mobile%20Uploads/_IGP6731_zpse74a2fe2.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

No news on pricing yet but keep abreast of things on this LSP thread: http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=51822

Plenty of scope for extra detailling if that is one's bent.

At this scale it might even be possible for some to approach the level of detail Steve Friday managed with his 1/72nd scale beauty... :wub:^_^

Cheers.

Edited by geedubelyer
  • Like 3

Hi folks

At this scale it might even be possible for some to approach the level of detail Steve Friday managed with his 1/72nd scale beauty... :wub:^_^

Hello Geedubelyer

Look forward to your build and count me for one ...

Any link to the Steve Friday' model? please

Thx

raf

I want one (or two)!! Like many others my first power flight was in an AEF Chippie. Bill

Yup, me too, first flight, learnt to fly in one, but I'll settle for just one of these; forget the Airfix 1/24 Tiffie, the Chippie means more to me. Time to start saving.

Thx

raf

I guess you don't spend a lot of time in the Work In Progress - Aircraft forum.

36 page, 19 month thread here:

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234932824-airfix-chipmunk-t10-now-with-thoughts-for-next-build

I like the way that the windscreen section have been moulded as part of the fuselage section!

I'd be happy to see other manufacturers go down the same root, as long as scale(ish) thickness was maintained.

Tony

Hello Geedubelyer

Look forward to your build and count me for one ...

Thx

raf

Count me in, the first plane I ever flew in other an airliner as with many on here I guess. Keep us posted with progress :)

I want one (or two)!! Like many others my first power flight was in an AEF Chippie. Bill

Hi guys, glad you like the way the Chippy looks but I must stress that this is not my work.

I merely brought it to the attention of the Britmodeller massiv.

The fellow responsible is called Robin so he'll be delighted by the positive response.

I'm looking forward to seeing more updates as soon as he adds them.

Let's keep our fingers crossed for an imminent release.

Cheers.

Edited by geedubelyer

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...