Monino from helicopter

Pin

Fantastic find Pin - thanks for posting.

Brings back loads of memories of previous visits to Monino - and its fun spotting the changes.

The Myasischev M-17 Stratosphera has lost its turret - and the Piasecki H-21 appears to have gone ??

Great shots of the 'dump' - with the second wrecked M-17 and MiG-25 - plus those Yak-28's - every time I tried to get over there I was spotted and chased away by the old ladies with whistles !!!

Ken

• Like 1

H-21 is being restored in a hangar, M-17 is also under restoration so if will get its turrret back soon along with the gun. The second M-17 will also be restored and get back her tail

H-21 is being restored in a hangar, M-17 is also under restoration so if will get its turrret back soon along with the gun. The second M-17 will also be restored and get back her tail

Excellent news :clap2:

Now, how about those three Yak-28's ?? - and the MiG-25 ??

I remember years ago sticking my head inside those and taking some photos - when I managed to evade the whistle-blowing Matushka's.

..... and all the stinging things in the long grass :analintruder:

Ken

PS - A restoration of the Bartini 14M1P would be awesome as well - everybody asks what it is........

day06_047.jpg

Edited by Flankerman
  • Like 1

Pin,

SPECTACULAR photos..

Thank you for finding the awesome link...

:wow:

Oops forgot to say...,, Ken , SUPER photo... Have you been to any fancy places lately where you have taken photos for our viewing pleasure ?

Edited by HOUSTON