Need help again, from the members, with another UK online shop...

JackG

... this time it's with Trackpads, which I believe Andy Preston is the proprietor of. Anyone have direct contact with them?
I've a standing order for some paints dated April 25th, with only a paypal invoice indicating my money was sent. No goods received thus far, and a growing frustration at not receiving a reply from them on the matter.

So far I have tried the following:

- messaged him with the email provided on the paypal invoice - no response

- tried Trackpads website dedicated message box - no response

- registered for Trackpads forum, and after an automated email indicating my application was pending approval, I replied to sender about my issue - no respone, and no green light to become a forum member there

- left a private message on his Facebook account - no response

- found he had some postings on Armorama forums, tried posting a thread there, as well as a private message - no response

- members of Armorama did make me aware that Andy Preston had recently posted on militarymodelling.com forums. I both posted a thread and private messaged him there too - no response

What else can I try? :shrug:

regards,

Jack

Well good news, Andy finally contacted me to let me know his site had a few bugs to iron out these past few months, and seems my order was caught up in that.

We are working at getting my purchase squared up.

regards,

Jack