1/48 - Henschel Hs.123 A-1 & B-1 by GasPatch models - released - new Spanish Civil War boxing released

Homebee

Next GasPatch models (http://www.gaspatchmodels.com/) kit will be a 1/48th Henschel Hs 123 A-1/B-1

Release is expected for Q4 2014

Source: http://www.network54.com/Forum/149674/message/1406127817/OMG!+An+all+new+tooled-mold+Hs=123+1-48.++I"m+throwing+out+the+old+esci+kits!

2000_4_005_zpsf3a9702a.jpg

The reference MMP Book

http://mmpbooks.biz/mmp/books.php?book_id=173

8115.jpg

V.P.

MattMemory2.jpg

Edited by Homebee

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent news although you would expect from a company based in Greece the release of subjects with local interest... :hmmm:

(Potez 25 & Breguet 19 anyone??? :whistle: )

I do not think that Kostas is stupid enough to release (that early) subjects of local (Greek) interest and drive his promising company to bankruptcy...

HS 123 is a great choice (internationally) and I am looking forward to laying my hands on it. Come on Kostas. The sooner the better!

• Like 2

I do not think that Kostas is stupid enough to release (that early) subjects of local (Greek) interest and drive his promising company to bankruptcy...

HS 123 is a great choice (internationally) and I am looking forward to laying my hands on it. Come on Kostas. The sooner the better!

Breguet and Potez subjects of local interest only? Used by god knows how many countries... :rolleyes:

And yet another Luftwaffe type? :huh:

Oh well... :whistle:

Breguet and Potez subjects of local interest only? Used by god knows how many countries... :rolleyes:

And yet another Luftwaffe type? :huh:

Oh well... :whistle:

get real mate. its a great choice. you cater for greek AF geeks, Luftwaffe types - big market, spanish civil war, plus chinese AF

It has loads of schemes, is a groovy aircraft, and he's getting the A & B wing shape right ( dont ask how I know)

I Have a lot of changes going in in my life right now, so my hobby is both taking a back seat a tad, but its also very important. Costa's release is great. Buy one or two, and your Bregueuts and Potez's will come.

Jonners

• Like 1

get real mate. its a great choice. you cater for greek AF geeks, Luftwaffe types - big market, spanish civil war, plus chinese AF

It has loads of schemes, is a groovy aircraft, and he's getting the A & B wing shape right ( dont ask how I know)

I Have a lot of changes going in in my life right now, so my hobby is both taking a back seat a tad, but its also very important. Costa's release is great. Buy one or two, and your Bregueuts and Potez's will come.

Jonners

I am real. GasPatch Models isn't Eduard (yet).

And hey I just offered a suggestion. I didn't tell him what to release... :whistle:

Neither did I argue that it wasn't a great choice or that there is no market for it. It;s just that being a small company I thought they would be more open to ideas. I mean If they don't do something more offbeat who will? Tamiya? If you check the Airfix 2015 thread people ask for all shorts of weird :shit: which a major manufacturer would never even consider doing and yet I'm the bad guy for merely suggesting something to a smaller manufacturer. Jesus... :rolleyes:

Anyway I wish him the best of luck (which given the quality of the Salmson kit is much deserved) and I :tapedshut: .

Lets see if me buying one or two will lead to more interesting subjects in the future... ;)

Edited for spelling errors.

Edited by Panoz

Having spoken to Kostas at Mosonmagyarovar this April (and he's a great guy), I'm surprised he plans to release anything.

While there is a big market for Hs-123, and even I may get one for myself for the tri-colour camo, IMO there is also a big market for Br XIX, which is a type sorely missing. Ditto Potez 25. They are the Hawker Harts of the non-Commonwealth world.

It's all a matter of marketing and creating the hype.

Vedran

Having spoken to Kostas at Mosonmagyarovar this April (and he's a great guy), I'm surprised he plans to release anything.

While there is a big market for Hs-123, and even I may get one for myself for the tri-colour camo, IMO there is also a big market for Br XIX, which is a type sorely missing. Ditto Potez 25. They are the Hawker Harts of the non-Commonwealth world.

It's all a matter of marketing and creating the hype.

Vedran

A little birdie told me that the next release will also be a WWII type, though allied this time... :winkgrin:

As for marketing the two French types a book by someone such as MMP would definitely help... :whistle:

Edited by Panoz

A little birdie told me that the next release will also be a WWII type, though allied this time... :winkgrin:

As for marketing the two French types a book by someone such as MMP would definitely help... :whistle:

Hmm, allied type, used by the Greeks perhaps too....is it Fairey obvious?

Jonners

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...